To wrap up Cookie Week here at Shortbread, I’d like to revisit a few of the cookies I’ve waxed poetic about in the past. If you’re new here, or if you’ve been visiting a while, I’d just like to re-introduce the melt-in your mouth Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread Cookies, the over-the-top Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, and the blog-tastic World Peace Cookies. A little something for everyone.
I would also like to say THANK YOU to Cassie from Foodie with Little Thyme! for honoring me with the Sisterhood Award for my blog. She has such a fun blog, full of creative recipes.
Being fairly new to the foodie ‘blogosphere’, I have a shorter list of favorite food blogs, but I am finding new favorites every day. So I will pass this award on to those that I find inspirational and entertaining, too. The sisterhood award goes to:
- Calm In the Kitchen
- candy girl
- Deelish Dish
- eating in
- Ezra Pound Cake
- Sassafras Cafe
- The Tortefeasor
The guidelines for passing this award:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 people whose blogs you enjoy.
- Link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person who has nominated you for the award.