Happy Friday! It’s cocktail o’clock, and I want to share with you my recipe for the fun and ever-popular Cosmopolitan. I have wowed many with this outstanding concoction that tastes not-too-sweet, not-too-strong, but packs a punch nonetheless.
Sadly, I have had more than my share of completely unsatisfactory Cosmos. This one, however, is purely sublime.
- ice cubes
- 2 ounces ounces lemon vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice and lime juice.
- Cover and shake vigorously to combine and chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve.